Grilled shrimp is one of the fastest and easiest ways to cook this tasty shellfish and the chimichurri brings a punch of flavor. The only part that takes time is preheating the grill! It’s so simple that it’s not even really a recipe: more like a concept. Make it once and memorize it!
- 1 lbs of Shrimp with the Tail
- 1/3 cup of Parsley & Carrot Green Chimichurri
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- Thaw the shrimp if frozen.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and toss with chimichurri.
- Grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until bright pink and cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy!